We have a national holiday today, so I have a long weekend. Yeah, holiday means pla plate again for Saturday-Sunday-Monday ^_^
Some pics first before the WIP, I tried to plug the binder to my exia. Well, actually I couldn’t plug it since there’s no hole on exia’s back. I just put the binders on top of my books and positioned them so they didn’t fall.
And now for the WIP
I was wondering whether the magnet can still work after being painted. So I spray painted one for experiment.
And yay, the they still stick together properly until now!
Next, I made the blades using 2 layers of pla plate. Each blade is 12cm long.
Added a simple detail for the blade’s hilt.
Blades and binders put together using magnets
When the blades are removed, they look like this
And this is when the binders are closed.